Final Deadline is Looming
With 15 days left until the end of Pause Awards 2021, here are 15 reasons why you should consider entering now.
The Standard Entry fee ends on the 24th of September, and you could save yourself 20% OFF – handy if you are planning to enter into multiple categories. The Late Entry ends on the 1st of October, and that’s the wrap for 2021.
Are you still thinking of entering? Here’s why you should do it:
- An easy entry process is streamlined for you. Entering Pause Awards is neither a drag nor a brain drain. You can finish your entry in 30 minutes to two hours on average. No fancy presentations to design; just answer five questions.
- Our incredible judges will see your company/self. Our 60 judges from various industries and across the globe include CEOs and Founders such as Will Haward, Shamila Gopalan and Lynda Coker.
- All Finalists get featured on our website and get a Promo Kit to promote their entry.
- Winners will also be featured in an article by SmartCompany. Over 500K business decision-makers read SmartCompany with 50K daily newsletter subscribers. And our newsletter is shared with an additional 14,000 key decision-makers nationally.
- Finalists also get 50% off an annual subscription to SmartCompany Plus. The yearly subscription costs $99, and it offers you access to the world of quality content.
- You’ll be promoted across all of our social media, reaching 70,000 across all channels and as a winner, you’ll be the face of the 2022 campaign buildup to millions of people online. That’s a double whammy with two years of promotions!
- Pause Awards bring unparalleled value in marketing, connections and promotions compared to any other media channel. If you run your business or work in marketing, you’ll know that any other activity will cost you 3-5 times more than our entry fees.
- This year, the best of the best in each category will receive the highest accolade Grand Prix award. If awarded, you’ll know that you are light years ahead of your competition and setting an industry standard.
- Finalists will enter the Pause Fest’s Speaker List for future opportunities and Pause Fest & Awards events. We’ll aim to pass on the invitation.
- Selected Winners will be invited for video interviews post announcement or as part of promotional content during or after the applications finish and in 2022.
- Winners get handmade and sustainable Awards trophies designed by George Hedon. The new trophy design will challenge the notion of awards trophies and why they exist.
- We made entry fees affordable for small to big businesses. Pause Awards are bang on for your buck compared to many industry award programmes!
- You’re pretty much done after you hit submit and enter Pause Awards. Attending Awards Night and getting an Awards Trophy are optional and nice.
- Everyone will be added to our VIP mailing list to receive exclusive giveaways and special event invitations.
- We didn’t run out of reasons. We think it doesn’t make sense to keep going if these don’t impress you. Additionally, we offer a personalised service to help you choose categories via Category Selector, and you can also arrange a Zoom call with us via Calendly.
You can avoid the late fees by entering before next Friday, the 24th of September.
We’ll announce the winners at the end of November, and that’s it for the year. What a ride it has been!