- 1.2 You agree, consent and acknowledge that we may in our sole discretion transfer, disclose, licence and/or rent your personal information to a third party for that third party’s marketing or other purposes.
3. HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
- 3.1 Pause collects personal information in a number of ways, including:
- (a) when you provide information directly to Pause through the Site, in person, by phone or in writing (whether by email or any other electronic means, or otherwise);
- (b) when you visit and/or use the Site, in which case, Pause records information sent to us by your computer, mobile device or other access device; and
- (c) from third parties such as Pause’s Related Entities, service providers to Pause, operators of linked Sites, applications and advertising on the Site.
- 3.2 In some circumstances, personal information is provided to us by third parties or other organisations conducting activities on your behalf. It is assumed that you have provided consent for your personal information to be used and disclosed to us this way.
4. WHAT WE COLLECT
4.1 We may collect the following types of personal information in order to provide the Services:
- (a) your name, phone number, mobile telephone number, email address, and other contact information;
- (b) any information provided by you;
- (c) personal information based on your activities on the Site;
- (d) personal information you provide to us through any discussions boards, correspondence, member information pages, disputes, or shared by you from other social applications, services or Sites;
- (e) to the extent permitted by law, other personal information provided by or obtained from third parties (such as a credit bureau) including navigation and demographic data and credit check information;
- (g) personal information from your interaction with the Site and its content and advertising, including without limitation device identifiers, device type, geo-location information, connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the Site, mobile network information, time, date, referring URL, the type of operating system and browser, ad data, IP address and standard web log data; and
- (h) any other information we consider may assist us in marketing our services.
- 4.2 We understand the importance of protecting children’s privacy. The Site and any other related sites such as our Facebook, LinkedIn or other social media pages are not intentionally designed for or directed at children under the age of 13 years. It is our policy never to knowingly collect or maintain information about anyone under the age of 13.
- 4.3 We do not intentionally collect personal information from individuals under 18 years of age. If you are not over 18 years old you must not provide us with your personal information.
- 4.4 In the event you do not provide personal information that we request, we may not be able to provide our Services to you.
5. AUTOMATIC COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
5.1 When you visit our Site, our Internet Service Provider automatically records the following information about you:
- (a) your server address;
- (b) the Site you visited immediately prior to ours;
- (c) your domain name;
- (d) date and time of your visit to our Site;
- (e) pages you accessed and the information or documents you downloaded;
- (f) type of browser you used; and
- (g) any other information we request our Internet Service Provider to record from time to time.
6. HOW PERSONAL INFORMATION IS USED
6.1 Our principal purpose in collecting, using and storing your personal information is to provide the Services in a personalised, safe and efficient manner. You consent to us collecting, using, storing, sharing and disclosing your personal information to:
- (a) operate the Site, generate content and provide customer support and payment services (including updates and improvements);
- (b) provide, administer and manage the Services;
- (c) research, develop and improve the Services;
- (d) organise ticketing arrangements with you;
- (e) communicate with you;
- (f) conduct surveys to determine use and satisfaction with the Services;
- (g) generate statistics in relation to the Site;
- (j) verify information for accuracy or completeness (including by way of verification with third parties);
- (k) comply with our legal obligations, a request by a governmental agency, regulatory authority or legally binding court order;
- (m) aggregate and/or make anonymous your personal information, so that it cannot be used, whether in combination with other information or otherwise, to identify you;
- (n) collect fees, resolve disputes and to identify, test and resolve problems;
- (o) respond to or resolve claims that you have violated the rights of others;
- (p) notify you about the Site and updates to the Site from time to time;
- (q) supply you with generalised, targeted or personalised marketing, advertising and promotional notices, offers and communications, and measure and improve our marketing, advertising and promotions based on your ad customisation preferences; or
- (r) protect a person’s rights, property or safety.
- 6.2 In the event we share your personal information to third parties in accordance with this clause you agree and acknowledge that Pause does not control the use, storage or disclosure of that information by such third parties (nor their privacy policies if any), who may apply different privacy rules and practices. As a result, in the event you suffer a Loss as a result of the conduct of such third parties in relation to the handling of your personal information, you release and hold harmless Pause (and its Related Entities, officers, directors, agents, employees and contractors) from actions, claims, demands and Losses of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such Loss.
- 6.3 If you access the Site from a shared device or a device of a third party (such as in an internet café), your personal information may also be available to other persons who access that device.
7. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- 7.1 By submitting data to us electronically, you are providing explicit consent to trans-border transmission of data collected via our Site.
- 7.2 We may disclose your personal information to third parties for the purposes contained in clause 6, including without limitation to:
- (a) our staff members;
- (b) contractors and outsourced service providers who manage the services we provide to you, including:-
- (i) information technology service providers;
- (ii) ticketing and delivery agencies;
- (iii) installation, maintenance and repair service providers;
- (iv) market research organisations; and
- (v) debt-recovery agencies;
- (c) your authorised representatives;
- (d) third parties to whom you expressly ask us to send, or consent to us sending, your personal information;
- (e) our professional advisers, including accountants, lawyers and auditors;
- (f) government and regulatory authorities and other similar organisations, as required or authorised by law;
- (g) our Related Entities; and
- (h) such entities that we propose to merge with or be acquired by.
8. OTHER PUBLICATIONS
8.1 Pause may enable Users to publish comments on certain parts of the Site. If you comment on a publication on the Site, then those comments, including any personal information provided by you or a third party (including your name) may be available and visible to Users.
- 9.3 Cookies may be used to provide you with the Services, including to identify you as a User of the Site, remember your preferences, customise and measure the effectiveness of the Site and our promotions, advertising and marketing, analyse your usage of the Site, and for security purposes.
- 9.4 You also may encounter Cookies used by third parties and placed on certain pages of the Site that we do not control and have not authorised (such as webpages created by another User). Pause is not responsible nor liable for the use of such Cookies.
- 9.7 We reserve the right to collect more extensive information about any attempted access to our Site that raises security issues and make the appropriate disclosures to the relevant authorities.
10. NO SPAM, SPYWARE OR SPOOFING
- 10.1 You are prohibited from engaging in spam, spyware or spoofing type activities, regardless of whether directed towards Pause or other users of Pause.
- 10.4 To report spam, spyware or spoof activities to Pause, please email us.
11. STORAGE AND SECURITY
11.1 We store and process your personal information on our host’s servers, currently located in multiple locations around the world. You consent to the transfer, storage and retention of that information onto the servers of our host provider used from time to time by Pause, regardless of the location of those servers.
11.3 To the extent permitted by law, we reserve the right to retain and store your personal information for such period as is deemed necessary by Pause in its sole discretion. If we determine that we no longer need to hold your personal information, we will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify that information.
Pause has put in place appropriate safeguards to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information. Although we take such efforts to protect your personal information from loss,
misuse, unauthorised access or alteration by third parties, you should be aware that there is always some risk involved in transmitting information over the Internet. Pause cannot assure you that the personal information we may collect in the future will never be disclosed in a
12. CORRECTION OF INACCURATE, MISLEADING OR INCORRECT INFORMATION
12.1 If Pause holds your personal information and, having regard to the purpose for which the information is held, becomes satisfied or reasonably suspicious that the information being held is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, Pause may:
(a) Take such steps (if any) as are reasonable in the circumstances to correct that information to ensure that the information is accurate, up to date, complete, relevant and not misleading.
12.2 If Pause alters any of your personal information that it holds as under clause 12.1 above, it must take such steps (if any) as are reasonable in the circumstances to give notification to you that your information has been altered unless it is impracticable or unlawful to do so.
13. INFORMATION SHARING WITH SOCIAL SITES
13.1 We may offer services that allow you to share public aspects of the Site with third party Sites such as Google Plus, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and others social media Sites.
14. ACCESS TO INFORMATION
- 14.1 You may request to access the personal information we hold about you. All requests for access will be processed within a reasonable time.
- 14.2 In certain instances we may not be required or able to provide you with access to your personal information. If this occurs we will give you reasons for our decision not to provide you with such access to your personal information.
- 14.3 There is no application fee for making a request to access your personal information. However, we may charge an administrative fee for the provision of information in certain circumstances such as if you make repeated requests for information or where the information is held by a third party provider.
15. OPTING OUT
15.1 You may opt out of receiving our marketing, advertising and promotional notices, offers and communications by communicating this to us by email.
16. CONTACT US
Only for the most ambitious™